Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air jordan 10 ovo
[Image: drake-air-jordan-10-ovo-04-960x640.jpg]

A full look at the air jordan shoes I’m Back is revealed and it’s inspired by Michael Jordan’s official statement announcing his return to the NBA on March 18, 1995 with “I’m Back.” Featured in a classic color scheme, white leather makes up the upper and it’s contrasted with black accents on the toe and tongue area. Highlighted details are seen on the back pull tabs which reads, “I’m Back” and the other “3.18.95” referencing the date of MJ’s announcement.

Back in March 18 of 1995, His Airness announced his return to the NBA with an official statement that simply read “I’m Back”. Opting for a subtle finish, the air jordan 2017 sales I’m Back comes dressed in a White leather upper contrasted by the Black accents on the ankle collar, tongue and eyestay region. The sole unit comes in all-White, as does the Jumpman on the heel. Detailing that pays homage to the theme of the shoe can be found by way of the “I’m Back” and “3.18.95” text in Red embroidered on to the heel pull tabs of the shoes.

A brand new colorway of the air jordan 10 is currently expected to debut at the beginning of 2018 as we bring you our best look  yet at the Air Jordan 10 Cool Grey.The Air Jordan 10 Cool Grey comes completely covered in a Cool Grey suede upper with tumbled leather detailing on the eyestay, ankle, heel, and tongue. Tonal branding is then placed on the tongue and heel. The highlight of this shoe is the multicolor outsole which features a rainbow-like variety of colors.

Back in 1994 we saw the release of the Air Jordan 10 Dark Shadow. The shoe then returned in 2008 as part of a Countdown Pack alongside the Air Jordan 13 He Got Game. Now the sneaker is being rumored to return 10 years later in 2018.The Air Jordan 10 Dark Shadow features a color combination of Dark Shadow, Black, and True Red. There are no leaked/early images of the 2018 pair yet, but is believed that this new retro pair will be a bit different than the original.

Paul George wasn’t the only Thunder player who brought out some sneaker heat last night. air jordan 10 ovo Yesterday was also reigning MVP Russell Westbrook’s birthday and The Brodie wore a special pair of kicks during the first half of the Thunder’s game against the Dallas Mavericks.Russ broke out one of the special Air Jordan 10s from the MVP Pack that was gifted to him by Jordan Brand earlier this Summer. The pack included one colorway of the Air Jordan 31 and two colorways of the Air Jordan 10 to commemorate him averaging a triple-double (31 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists) for the regular season.

http://www.jcybermondaysale.com/